Leave No Trace Bigfoot

Leave No Trace Bigfoot

Friday, April 4, 2014

Conference

I am spending my second day at the Annual MSS meeting.  This year the meeting is being held in Omaha.  That part is fun because I have been able to add two more states to my visited list (Nebraska and Iowa).  Strange that its taken me this much time to head this far North but I enjoyed the drive up here a lot.  This area is different and interesting (in compared to Kansas) and it is always nice to get away for a few days. 

As part of the conference it has been great to be able to enjoy others thoughts, ideas, and work.   I like the topics involved including the poster session where several have chose environmental topics.  The best part of being in academia is the sharing of knowledge.  Cant be that. 

This link is for this year's annual meeting agenda and schedule.  So much to see and do!  http://www.themss.org/AnnualMeeting2014/2014_MSS_Program_Book_1-108_for_web.pdf



No comments:

Post a Comment